There are many benefits of being a member of the Friendly Societies of Australia (FSA), including, but not limited to:
- Strong and united advocacy to government on behalf of the friendly societies industry;
- Access to regular updates about legislative, regulatory and policy developments;
- Access to high-level advice relating to legislative, regulatory and policy developments;
- Professional development opportunities; and
- Networking opportunities.
If your organisation is interested in joining the FSA, please contact us by clicking here.
If you are a supplier to the friendly societies industry and are interested in exploring becoming a sponsor of the FSA, please contact us by clicking here.